SUMMER PREP: TOP TRENDS

00:33:00



So we were taken by surprise this first weekend of May - two whole days of Summer! This meant, however- I had no idea what was appropriate to wear. I couldn't remember what 26 degrees felt like.

Still holding on to hope that we'll have a few more days of sun at some point, I've started to find inspiration for a new summer wardrobe. The 'bardot' style, white trainer and lingerie/pyjama inspired pieces all seem to be coming back into stores. I have assembled a collection below (can you tell I like my muted tones?)

1. adidas Originals Superstar White & Black Trainers - here
2. MISSGUIDED Bardot shift dress blue - here
3. MISSGUIDED Contrast Piping Pyjama Set White - here
4. ASOS Denim Button Pencil Skirt - here
5. Zara Cut-out Dress with Frills - here
6. H&M Basic Sandals - here
7. River Island Navy Waterfall Maxi Dress - here
8. Zara Skater Dress with Cut-out Shoulders - here
9. Next Lace-Up Ballerinas - here
10. Mango Striped Top - here
11. MISSGUIDED Sunglasses - here or here
12. Northmore Short Denim Dungarees - here



You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM